GSOC Week 1 : Working on Border Import Code

Jaskaran Singh jvsg1303 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:51:42 UTC 2016

Hello,
I'm working on odf styles import through Orcus as my Gsoc Project (Mentor :
moggi). Currently I'm on the first phase of my project.

Having Almost Completed(but not merged) the Border Import Code(and its
test)  in Orcus I would take a week off from the project as I have exams
till 7th June.Since Orcus <https://gitlab.com/orcus/orcus> (external filter
library) is hosted on Gitlab , you won't be able to see my progress on
gerrit.

I have written a blog about my first week's work too. Please have a look at
it :-
http://jvsg.github.io/gsoc/2016/05/30/Week-1-Libo.html

After 7th June I'll start with Cell-protection and Number formatting and
would probably finish them up in a week .

Regards,
Jaskaran