Merging feature/commonsallayout branch

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 00:54:32 UTC 2016

Us, as in the LibreOffice, the software many of us volunteer to make as good as possible for everyone to enjoy.

Should the Chinese IT manager be embarrassed? Maybe, but coming from a First World nation, it’s hard for me to imaging supporting my family on $800/month, but at least I try to understand. Should my grandfather at almost 80 now be embarrassed? I don’t think so. Maybe I should have tried harder. I know he doesn’t use his Chromebook and never boots to Lubuntu.

The point is there are a lot of people out there for whatever reason still us XP. Despite what you keep suggesting, dropping XP won’t do anything to change them.