OSL_ASSERT: items_.empty() because of Setup/L10N

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 5 19:57:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today, I noticed this on
console:
warn:legacy.osl:22303:1:unotools/source/config/configmgr.cxx:173:
OSL_ASSERT: items_.empty()

I think it's quite old but I would like to tackle this.
I made some debug and found that it was "Setup/L10N"
It's created there:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/unotools/source/config/syslocaleoptions.cxx#513
and it seems there's a refcount pb when adding some logs in ctr and destr of
SvtSysLocaleOptions

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=holdConfigItem&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=unotools%2F&hist=
shows that some initializing elements use refcount, some use
std::unique_ptr, some std::shared_ptr
Also, the way to deal with multithreads/mutex is also different depending on
cases

Any idea what right rules to follow?

Julien