Windows Build Query

Jason Marshall j_k_marshall_2004 at live.com
Sat Nov 5 16:33:34 UTC 2016

Hi

The advice below provided by Christian enabled me to get the build to start using the following command within the directory that I had run autogen.sh:

/opt/lo/bin/make gb_COLOR=1

The build however stopped with the following final lines of output and error message:

[SLC] xmlscript

[DEP] LNK:Library/uwinapi.dll

[LNK] Library/uwinapi.dll

[PCH] precompiled_sal

[C ] sal/osl/w32/conditn.c

/usr/bin/sh: C:/sources/libo-core/solenv/gbuild/platform/filter-showIncludes.awk: /usr/bin/gawk: bad interpreter: Permission denied

Creating library C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/iuwinapi.lib and object C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/iuwinapi.exp

no magic for C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/Dep/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_sal.hxx.gch.d.tmp(PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_sal.hxx.gch.d.tmp) in C:/sources/libo-core/workdir

C:/sources/libo-core/solenv/gbuild/PrecompiledHeaders.mk:40: recipe for target 'C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_sal.hxx.gch' failed

make[1]: *** [C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_sal.hxx.gch] Error 2

make[1]: *** Deleting file 'C:/sources/libo-core/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_sal.hxx.gch'

Makefile:266: recipe for target 'build' failed

make: *** [build] Error 2

I have more generally attempted to search for a solution to this, but have been unsuccessful.  Consequently, I am writing to see if anybody would be able to provide some pointers.  Equally, if I have missed a source of information that would enable me to solve this issue myself on a self-service basis without taking people's time on this mailing list, please do point me to this.

Thank you in advance.

Jason