Need help with installing/setting SDK on Linux

Rodnyansky Pavel turnedon at mail.ru
Thu Nov 10 11:14:59 UTC 2016

Hello everyone! I m pretty new with LibreOffice, I ve been struggling for few
days trying to compile a simple c++ programm using SDK and no success yet.

*Firstly, what i ve got to this point:*
- My os is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit
- I successfully installed LibreOffice and sdk from deb packages, both
versions 5.2.3 x86-64
- Build headers with cppumaker
- My setsdk_env script up and running
- I compiled couple of basic included examples, but was unable to run them
afterwards
- I m trying to compile simplest c++ application with basically couple of
sdk headers on top using Qt/GCC_64 and getting a bunch of compiler errors

*Here is my output:*

/home/pavel/Programms/LibreOfficeTest/include/sal/types.h:293: error: #error
("unknown platform")

/home/pavel/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/include/QtCore/qcompilerdetection.h:223: error:
expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(’ token #
define Q_DECL_IMPORT     __declspec(dllimport)

etc etc...

I digged a little bit deeper and found this line in sal/config.h file
#if defined(SOLARIS) || defined(LINUX) || defined(NETBSD) ||
defined(FREEBSD) || \
    defined(AIX) || defined(OPENBSD) || defined(DRAGONFLY) ||
defined(ANDROID)

All variables not defined. From the looks of it, my programm have no idea
about its environment. If i understand correctly this variables can be
defined from settings.mk file but i have no idea how to fix it.

*setsdk_env output*
 * SDK = /opt/libreoffice5.2/sdk
 * Office = /opt/libreoffice5.2
 * Make = /usr/bin
 * Zip = /usr/bin
 * cat = /bin
 * sed = /bin
 * C++ Compiler = /usr/bin
 * Java =
 * SDK Output directory = /home/pavel/libreoffice5.2_sdk
 * Auto deployment = YES

I would appreciate any tips and advises, i really need help at this point.