Fresh install of Win 10 + LODE + vs2013-ide-integration = Error 127

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:50:25 UTC 2016

This issue has come up before here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Error-building-Visual-Studio-2013-project-file-for-LibreOffice-on-Windows-td4140307.html#a4140315

and more recently here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Recommended-build-instructions-td4193014.html#a4193568

With no clear resolution.

Over a years ago, I know that a LODE install could successfully generate VS files. Since then I reinstalled Win 10 and now get the  "make[1]: *** [cmd] Error 127" when I try to run vs2013-ide-integration.  Frustrated by not being able to use the IDE, today I tried a fresh install of Win 10, VS 2013 and LODE on a VM.  And again get:

$ C:/cygwin/home/luke/lode/opt/bin/make vs2013-ide-integration
cd C:/cygwin/home/luke/lode/dev/core && (LC_MESSAGES=C C:/cygwin/home/luke/lode/opt/bin/make cmd="C:/cygwin/home/luke/lode/opt/bin/make -npf Makefile.gbuild all" cmd || true) | C:/cygwin/home/luke/lode/dev/core/bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide vs2013
make[1]: *** [cmd] Error 127
Solution LibreOffice:
Successfully created the project files.

Has anyone other than Ashod been able to get the IDE integration recently working recently?  What might be different about my environment that's causing it to fail for me?

One suggestion was to keep trying several times. Today, I tried over 6 times with my clean install before giving up.

The other suggestion was to use an old version of make. Could someone please share the version of make that works for them on Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive?