Calc HYPGEOMDIST: conditionally changing function opcode when saving to Excel format

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 16:06:19 UTC 2016

Hi Winfried,

On Tuesday, 2016-10-04 12:50:43 +0200, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> -save in ODF as HYPGEOMDIST;
> -save in Excel as HYPGEOMDIST in case of 4 arguments and HYPGEOM.DIST in case of 5 arguments.
> That means I have to change the opcode ocHypGeomDist to ocHypGeomDist_MS when saving to Excel format.
>
> I remember that this can be done somewhere, but I forgot in which source file/function that is to take place.
> Do you know or have a hint?

I think you have this in mind:
formula/source/core/api/token.cxx
MissingConventionOOXML::isRewriteNeeded()
FormulaTokenArray::RewriteMissing()

as is done for ocCeil and ocFloor.

  Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack