minutes of ESC call ...

Dennis Roczek dennisroczek at libreoffice.org
Thu Oct 6 22:27:23 UTC 2016

Hi *,

>     +Initial screenshots for help pages from Katarina Behrens (bubli).
>
>        http://vm173.documentfoundation.org/text/shared/01/05040200.xhp
>
>        http://vm173.documentfoundation.org/text/shared/01/05020100.xhp
>
>        http://vm173.documentfoundation.org/text/simpress/01/03152000.xhp
>
>        http://vm173.documentfoundation.org/text/simpress/01/04030000.xhp
>
>     + should we use it for the on-line help too ? (Kendy)
yes, please. But be careful: we might have to modify the upload script /
naming of the images. :-(

If the dialog changes, a new image would get generated. If that uploaded
under the same name would change the help-pages for older versions. :-(

But using every time a new naming (e.g. including the version number in
the name) then we would simply have to upload too many useless MBs and
store them online....

Regards,

Dennis Roczek