No subject

Pierre Lepage pierrelepage3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:11:22 UTC 2016

I try to compile the directory /basic/.. and I get the following error:

home/maison/Documents/Programmation/LibreOffice/
libreoffice/include/rtl/math.hxx:246: référence indéfinie vers «
rtl_math_approxEqual »
/home/maison/Documents/Programmation/LibreOffice/
libreoffice/basic/Library_sb.mk:20 : la recette pour la cible
« /home/maison/Documents/Programmation/LibreOffice/
libreoffice/instdir/program/libsblo.so » a échouée
make: *** [/home/maison/Documents/Programmation/LibreOffice/
libreoffice/instdir/program/libsblo.so] Erreur 1

The gcc message indicating an undefined reference to rtl_math_approxEqual.
The change with rtl_math_approxEqual comes from
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/29428/ commit. Is this a problem in the
handling of git? Previously, I did git push -r to update my local branch
with the master.