Re: Björn Balazs license statement

Dennis Roczek dennisroczek at libreoffice.org
Tue Oct 11 10:57:35 UTC 2016

Hi Jan,

why cannot Björn's contributions be licensed under CC-0 or under Public
Domain? Doug - for example - chose WTFL... Technically this is possible!

It's the same if somebody wants to use APLv2. It is compatible with our
license and it totally valid.

Regards,

Dennis Roczek

On 11.10.2016 11:59, Jan Iversen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for your license statement. Please be aware this license cannot
 be used for development activities. Our project consist of many other a
ctivities where this license is good.