Add-on updates via Extension Manager freeze LibreOffice

Simon Beàn sbean at druide.com
Tue Oct 11 17:16:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

We made an add-on (C++) for LibreOffice. Recently, we've tried to push an update for our add-on via Extension Manager... (Check for updates...). But LibreOffice froze if the add-on has been loaded. Running LibreOffice in GDB, we saw LibreOffice is waiting for something. Is it a bug or we missed something in our add-on (unloader or similar)? We test LibreOffice 4.2 and LibreOffice 5.1 (Linux).

Thank you.

sbean