Add arguments to Calc functions when exporting to xls

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Fri Oct 14 06:19:37 UTC 2016

Hi Eike,

Currently I'm working on tdf103186, LOGINV, which has optional arguments that are mandatory in Excel.
There is a class MissingConventionOOXML, so adding arguments for export to OOXML is no problem.
But I don't see a similar class for xls, probably because that export/saving mechanism is completely different.

Is there a way to add function arguments when saving to xls? Or do we accept #N/A errors in xls because the function plus argument count is not recognised?

Winfried