Fresh install of Win 10 + LODE + vs2013-ide-integration = Error 127

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 07:56:42 UTC 2016

Hi Bjoern,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:25:23AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> Half of this, the "export from gbuild" part, is done now:
>
>  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=f2061f85bf4d3d005668c3192589f0d242a49a36
>
> It should be rather trivial to read that from gbuildtoide like the Pythontest
> does. If anyone wants to other fun stuff with it, feel free. Now that the base
> is there, extending this should be trvial.

As far as I understand, the 3 most used gbuild objects that contain c++
files are Library, Executable and CppunitTest. If I see correctly, the
$ide-ide-integration target takes care of Library and Executable
(ignoring CppunitTest); while this newer json export even ignores
Executables.

Would it be possible to add Executables and CppunitTests for this newer
json export? I've tried to look at this, but I didn't get far, possible
due to my weak make-fu. ;-)

(The type inspection provided by vim-ide-integration is really helpful
sometimes, and it hurts a bit that it's not available when working on
unit tests, especially when I spend half of my time there. :-) )

Thanks,

Miklos