Problem building in Gerrit, Windows only.

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Oct 20 08:59:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 09:13:01AM +0200, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce it on my Window 10 build machine
> (Win10 64bit, VS2013 64bit, LO 32bit) , where that same test doesn't fail.
>
> I need help, because I have no idea what's going on.
> May be make internal error, as stated in these build log lines:
>
> "
> make[3]: Entering directory '/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/windows_msc_dbgutil_32/solenv/qa/python/selftest'
> make[3]: *** internal error: invalid --jobserver-fds string
> 'gmake_semaphore_5488'.  Stop.
> make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/windows_msc_dbgutil_32/solenv/qa/python/selftest'
> "
> can give some hint?

Well, this commit:

 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/29825/

passed CI on Windows and everywhere else:

 http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit/1555/

but apparently Windows in its eternal wisdom decided to randomly break in
interesting ways. If the problem remains, feel free to revert that commit.

Best,

Bjoern