testing commonsallayout branch

Milos Sramek sramek.milos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:40:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

to be sure that I do everything right:

The master build should be downloaded from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/win/x86_64/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/mac/x86_64/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/deb/x86_64/

The builds are from October 21-st - are they already the right ones?

How to select the layout code? Which environment settings to use?

best
Milos