Test File: sc/qa/unit/data/functions/fods/chiinv.fods: fails with Assertion

Alex McMurchy mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 08:03:29 UTC 2016

Hi Eike

I've replicated the problem on -

Lubuntu 1404LTS (up to date as off a few days ago) - gcc (Ubuntu
4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.3) 4.8.4

Slackware-Current (1402) hasn't been updated for a few months - gcc
(GCC) 4.9.3

Yesterday once I understood what the actual problem was I raised two bug
reports

  * Bug 101837 - EDITING: Calculation error for CHIINV function
  * Bug 101838 - Editing: Calculation error for MINVERSE function

In minverse.ods there was another issue, which I've not raised a bug,
which was to do with a rounding error in Row 27 the actual result was
169841859430433 whereas the expected result is 169841859430434. Should I
raise a bug report for this as well - so it can be tracked?

Alex