Re: (Нет темы)

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Sat Sep 10 13:43:38 UTC 2016

Hi.

LibreOffice is written in different languages you can see more here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
C++ is our main language.

But please bear in mind you can help in many other ways as well.

You can confirm bugs and describe how to reproduce them:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&list_id=632617&query_format=advanced&resolution=---

We are also constantly looking for people writing documentation, and helping around the software.

So all in all, the future is now, you can help today if you want to.

rgds
jan I.