QtCreator - problem in compiling hpp files

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Wed Sep 14 07:40:23 UTC 2016

> I installed QtCreator to work on the LO project. But then, at the first attempt to compile, I get the following message. /.../libreoffice/desktop/inc/app.hxx:24: error: com / sun / star / lang / XMultiServiceFactory.hpp: No such file or directory.
Currently our support for IDE is merely to be able to look at the files more easily, we have a project running to actually be able to also compile, I am however not sure it will cover QtCreator (but it can be easy expanded, to do so). The focus right now is:
- Xcode for Mac
- Visual studio for Windows
- Eclipse for linux
That is once we are able to generate e.g. structured tree from the makefile output.

To build LibreOffice you need to use make.

rgds
jan I.