Test File: sc/qa/unit/data/functions/fods/chiinv.fods: fails with Assertion

Alex McMurchy mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 16:20:02 UTC 2016

Hi Erike

Every so often I compile and test LibreOffice to ensure that no
regressions have occurred. I've encountered a few over the years that
have even got into the Still version of LibreOffice.

As to whatever CHIINV and MINVERSE does doesn't bother me I don't use
them at all. So, I just delete the offending test in the .fods file and
move on. I never push anything back. That way if any other tests fail
I'll know about them

On my day job I've got a deadline looming for this Friday, 16th August
2016. Once that's out of the way, I may have another look at CHIINV next
week. I'm intrigued why the same binary of LO 5.1.4.2 works on some
environments but not on others.

Alex