Recommended build instructions ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Sep 15 07:55:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 08:08:07AM +0200, Jan Iversen wrote:
> > Clinging to ancient toolchains isnt sustainable, Better: Adapt the script to
> > work with current versions of make.
> Then it would be a lot better to not only adapt it, but also finalise the
> script so it includes all targets (current version misses 7 targets and all
> java).

Sure, it cant always be improved, but that is optional[1]. OTOH, I would expect
those using the IDE stuff on Windows to also maintain it themselves and keeping it
up-to-date without too much fuzz. Lets punt this to the ESC in case there are
fundamental issues, unless there are concrete technical questions.

Best,

Bjoern

[1] Feel free to make that an EasyHack.