Tried to run new build -- got fatal error

Michael Lewis m1ewi5 at mac.com
Fri Sep 16 17:39:06 UTC 2016

I tried open instdir/LibreOfficeDev.app on the build that I completed yesterday (please see yesterday’s email below for build errors). I got the following when I tried to open the app:

LibreOfficeDev 5.3 - Fatal Error
The application cannot be started.
A general error occurred while accessing your central configuration.
("component context fails to supply service com.sun.star.configuration.ReadWriteAccess of type com.sun.star.configuration.XReadWriteAccess")

Not sure how to interpret this. The permissions in instdir and its two files (LibreOfficeDev.app and LibreOffice5.3_SDK) are set at 755. Should they be 777? Will this solve the fatal error?

Any assistance appreciated.

ML