writing attribute style:background-transparency

Armin Le Grand armin_le_grand at me.com
Thu Sep 22 09:40:45 UTC 2016

Hi Regina,

tried, but could not create one (tried frames in SW, too).

Might have to do with the change of SW FillStyle/Transparency attributes
to the full Draw ItemSet. These get written with the same attributes as
for draw objects, but before the change that attribute might have been
used. It would be loaded and converted at import, though.

Thus, might be if you use an older version which had not that change and
insert a frame and set transparency, but no guarantees

HTH!
ALG

Am 21.09.2016 um 19:36 schrieb Regina Henschel:
> Hi all,
>
> the ODF TC is going to discuss issue OFFICE-3770 [1], which is about
> the attribute style:background-transparency. I'm trying to generate a
> document by LibreOffice, in which this attribute is used. But in all
> my tries I always get draw:opacity or draw:opacity-name (in case of
> gradient).
>
> Do you know a situation where LibreOffice writes the attribute
> style:background-transparency ?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina
>
> [1] https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3770

ALG (PGP Key: EE1C 4B3F E751 D8BC C485 DEC1 3C59 F953 D81C F4A2)