Build from master failing on Xubuntu 16.04: DesktopLOKTest::testRunMacro assertion failed

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:42:02 UTC 2017

> Tried just now with latest master and it's compiling fine. I glanced at the commits but couldn't work out what fixed it. But all is well
> :-)
>

> - d.

The perils of frequently compiling master!

Just an aside, but I'm not sure if anyone here realises this, but David here is one of the primary contributors to the OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice Wikipedia articles, and someone I've known, greatly admired and respected for years. He's also one of our strongest advocates :-)

I guess in many ways he's our LibreOffice historian. I hope one day he comes to a LibreOffice related conference, if only to say hello to the devs. I'm sure he would love that and frankly I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he meets Michael Meeks!

Chris