ios LibreOfficeKit

jan i. jani at libreoffice.org
Tue Apr 11 11:42:06 UTC 2017

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 12:44, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:

> Did you first build the LibreOffice code for iOS as described in
> README.cross etc (which no doubt is a bit outdated, but understanding and
> adapting as necessary is a skill expected from people who intend to hack on
> this)?
>
> Just opening the LibreOfficeLight project directly in Xcode and trying to
> build it will almost certainly not work. (Possibly janIV intends to make it
> work?)

Correct, you need to run "make" first, that generates some of the files
needed for the project. If you are on a mac all you need is to do is define
the xcode level and ios in autogen.input.

I do not as such intend to be able to build LibreOfficeLight without having
run make first. But there is an IDE project also ongoing, that allows you
to build the whole of libreoffice in Xcode.

Rgds
Jan I.