Terminology in svtools

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 23 12:50:53 UTC 2017

Hello Olivier,
On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 07:43:12PM -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Can some of the developers shed some light in this terminology?
>
> The word "inverse" is not clear in the context for translators.
>
> The file is svtools/source/dialogs/so3res.src :
>
>           ERRCODE_SO_MK_REDUCED_TO_SELF&S_MAX ; >;
>         < "The connection name has no inverse." ;

thank you very much for forwarding my question to the dev ML :)
Hopefully you will get an answer soon ... ;)
And thank you very much for all your other hard work on the new HC
:) @dev-ML: As I am not subscribed to the list, it would be nice to
CC me. TIA :)

Have a nice Sunday
Thomas.
<Fullquote removed>

--
"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
		-- Thomas Paine