configure/disable crashreporter ?

Oliver Brinzing Oliver.Brinzing at gmx.de
Tue Apr 25 10:20:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

in our enterprise environment client computers are not connected to the internet.
so we started to remove all internet related elements, e.g. "MoreDictionaries" via
"org.openoffice.Office.Commands/Execute/Disable" or REMOVE=gm_o_Onlineupdate
from msi install.

but i cannot find a setting to disable the crashreport service.
relevant source code seems to be:

app.cxx:
#if HAVE_FEATURE_BREAKPAD
void handleCrashReport()
{
     static const char SERVICENAME_CRASHREPORT[] = "com.sun.star.comp.svx.CrashReportUI";

     css::uno::Reference< css::uno::XComponentContext > xContext =
::comphelper::getProcessComponentContext();

     Reference< css::frame::XSynchronousDispatch > xRecoveryUI(
         xContext->getServiceManager()->createInstanceWithContext(SERVICENAME_CRASHREPORT, xContext),
         css::uno::UNO_QUERY_THROW);

     Reference< css::util::XURLTransformer > xURLParser =
         css::util::URLTransformer::create(::comphelper::getProcessComponentContext());

     css::util::URL aURL;
     css::uno::Any aRet = xRecoveryUI->dispatchWithReturnValue(aURL, css::uno::Sequence<
css::beans::PropertyValue >());
     bool bRet = false;
     aRet >>= bRet;
}

Any hints how to disable it?
or os it possible to install a local custom webservice?
ihttps://mmohrhard.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/crash-reporting-for-libreoffice/

Regards
Oliver