LO 80731 - Incorrect syntax does compile, MID without end bracket

Pierre Lepage pierrelepage3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 02:39:55 UTC 2017

Gerrit patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/40782/

If the proposed solution makes sense, it will only be necessary to
program the warning message in the "else" clause. Here, I am considering
a dialog box with the warning message.

Note that the changes to basic / source / runtime / stdobj.cxx are
strictly for the readability of the aMethods table []. These changes
have nothing to do with the bug tdf # 80731.

Pierre