Contact with Community

Christopher Díaz christopher.diaz.riv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 17:54:23 UTC 2017

Hi all :)

I just wanted to let you know how are we going :)

We can say now that we are international! New members are working with
us from Venezuela!

By now we are on the 50% of our git translation project, we hope to
have it ready for the next release :)

This is our first draft of the website, it took me a while to finish
the legal stuff but hopefully in a couple of weeks we are going to
have  all done and our english version of the web for you to share it
:)

https://codelabora.github.io/

Please feel free to add any comment or info that you want us to tell
here.

Thanks a lot for your participation in this project
Christopher Díaz Riveros