[GSoC] Migrating from legacy Parser to FastParser - Weekly Report

Mohammed Abdul Azeem azeemmysore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:38:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

*Week 9 and week 10*

I continued to work on converting legacy contexts in sc/ module to fast
contexts. We've converted almost all the legacy contexts in sc/ module,
except for few which are dependent on the contexts in xmloff. We would need
to convert contexts across all the other modules, before we start
converting the ones in xmloff. Now, I'm working on avoiding allocation of
OUString for attribute values wherever possible.

*Patches*:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/40320
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/40326
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/40540