Temporary files written to predetermined location during build

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Wed Aug 9 18:23:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

Le 09/08/2017 à 14:35, Michael Stahl a écrit :
> On 09.08.2017 14:27, Paul Menzel wrote:
>>> Building LibreOffice 5.4.0.3 with one user, and then building it with another
>>> user shows that it tries to write to the same paths in the temporary directory,
>>> which of course fails[...]
>
> the bug must be somewhere in solenv/bin/modules/...
>
> although i don't think i've ever seen a failure like this, and i build
> multiple release branches concurrently every day... maybe it happens
> only if you have translations enabled or something like that?

I build LO 5.4 and master every day, both with translations enabled and
I never had a failure like that.

What is surprising me is that : "Building LibreOffice 5.4.0.3 with one
user, and then building it with another user...". Does that mean that
the local repository is shared between several users ?

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.