[GSoC] QuarkXPress import, Week 10

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:03:05 UTC 2017

During this week I finished parsing of QXP 4.0 objects and implemented
output for new objects that were missing in 3.3: text paths, Bezier curves,
Bezier boxes.

Also I implemented parsing and output of arrows, dashes (except stripes and
bitmap frames), tabs, runaround (as far as it's supported in ODF: without
custom padding) in 3.3 and 4.0.

Tabs currently don't seem to work, could be a bug in libodf (they are
missing in odg output). Also runaround doesn't work in LO Draw, but it's
probably because it's not implemented there.

http://i.imgur.com/z83ezHK.png
http://i.imgur.com/rrX27EQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/r5FmqdV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Ji7V7EP.png