UnoService in PyUNO for keyboard shortcuts in extensions: JobExecutor never called.

jan d dittrich.c.jan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 03:36:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

Just for documenting it for people who might try this in the future: I
managed to create the UnoService and have it reaact to the shortcut.
It seems that services can only be created directly and in the scope of the
file/import that is run: Having it created inside a function did not work,
moving it out to the first level (in python this means: no indention) it
works. If someone knows why that is the case, I'd be ahppy if we could add
a sentence on it to the PyUno documentation or so.

Jan