LibreOffice Online: Add-ons and IDE integration

Satwik Kansal satwikkansal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 09:13:59 UTC 2017

Also, I'm willing to propose similar idea for LiboCon. So I just wanted to
proof check if this is something that would be useful to the community :)

On Aug 13, 2017 10:49 AM, "Satwik Kansal" <satwikkansal at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I was just exploring the LibreOffice projects and came up with an idea of
"a cloud-based collaborative IDE". As LibreOffice Online uses the
LibreOffice desktop “core engine” and there are already different IDE
integrations available for LibreOffice core (like KDevelop),

I was wondering if such a feature is possible to have in LO Online or if it
already exists in LO Online? If it is possible and doesn't exist till now,
it would be really helpful if someone can give just a brief overview of how
to go about developing it.

Another thing that I'd like to know is if LO Online supports
add-ons/plugins and the process of creating them.

PS: Pardon me if I'm my questions are very obvious or conceptually wrong,
I'm relatively new to LibreOffice code base and just trying to figure out
things.

--
Thanks and Regards
Satwik