About integration of owncloud lib fork on LO

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 15 17:52:01 UTC 2017

Hello Jacobo,

I noticed your work about owncloud lib for LibreOffice.

Trying to build LO for Android on Linux, I encountered some difficulties
(see
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Update-doc-for-Android-building-td4220627.html).

Now it seems ant tool has been deprecated so I can't build owncloud.

I wonder if you know how to fix this but above all I wanted to know if you
keep to maintain the fork. Indeed, I haven't see any updates since 2015.
Perhaps upstream repo has integrated some (all?) of your changes.

Finally, I didn't find (perhaps missed it) why you forked the original lib.

Julien