GSoC update | Week 10 & 11 | LibreOffice online - Aditya Dewan

Aditya Dewan callmedewan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:38:23 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

During the 10th and 11th week of GSoC, i worked on extending the current
WOPI implementation to support 'save as' functionality in LibreOffice
online.

The initial few days were spent on understanding the WOPI protocol and its
implementation in lool. After that we finalised on using certain operations
as in the WOPI documentation for this purpose and as of now the patch is
pretty much complete. I tried to test it by playing with my local owncloud
setup, but due to lack of appropriate predefined routes, i wasn't able to
do much.

You can follow my progress here <http://bit.ly/2wbHyfA>

Regards,
Aditya Dewan