GSoC weekly report - Solving MABs for Android Viewer - Ximeng Zu

Ximeng Zu uznomis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 19:42:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

I spent my last week working on zooming for Calc on Android Viewer. In
short, I didn't succeed. Since I implemented headers and the headers need to
be synced with the main GL content, and there is a syncing problem, we have
decided to fix the zoom and fix DPI = 96 to ensure headers and main GL
content sync. We thought if we do DPI = integer * 96 it also can work and I
succeeded in some cases, but turned out it's not stable and only 96 can work
all times. So, I pushed my patch to Gerrit for record, but noted "don't
merge". I also fixed minor bugs and did some code cleaning.

Ximeng