Rebuilding LO freezes on macOS

Thorsten Wagner thorsten.wagner.4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:28:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

at least since LO 5.2 I have a strange problem concerning building on macOS:

(1) Build is ok after cleaning and building for the first time.

(2) During building again build freezes while linking "Library/libscfiltlo.dylib". "make" loops consuming 100% cpu on a single core. Build has to be interrupted by killing "make" processes.

(3) Issue is reproducible. Only workaround is cleaning and rebuilding completely.

I'm building on OS X 10.11 using Xcode 8.2 command line tools.

Does everyone has seen this behaviour too?

Any heap would be appreciated.

brgds Thorsten