GSoC Final Report | Revamp the Customization Dialog - Muhammet Kara

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Tue Aug 29 17:50:03 UTC 2017

Hello world,

This year's GSoC period is over, and you may see my submitted GSoC final
report here: https://gist.github.com/mrkara/a65fc6a92fc94fc9595b57131d79b743

It was a very good experience for me. I have done a lot, and learned a
lot this summer. Thank you all LO devs, especially my mentors, for your
support.

I think the Customize dialog, along with my dev skills, is now in a
better shape than before. After all patches in the feature branch are
cherry-picked to master, please feel free to test it and report any bugs
you find. I hope to continue working on the Customize dialog even after
GSoC.

Cheers,
Muhammet