minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Thu Aug 31 15:47:29 UTC 2017

Hi there,

On 31/08/17 16:35, khagaroth wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Michael Meeks
> <michael.meeks at collabora.com <mailto:michael.meeks at collabora.com>> wrote:
>
>                + calc/PDF – wrt. line-breaking: most concern
>                   + Khaled ? driven away by annoying reporter ?
>                   *+ calc issue appears to affect only him → ignore it?
>     (Xisco)*
>                      + declared strategy to annoy people to fix his bugs
>     (Thorsten)
>                         + should we mute / give him a stern talk ?
>

> Care to elaborate how it only affects him? I have hundreds of existing
> calc documents with multiline text that are now broken (ie they
> display/print/export badly)

	Did you file a bug or two ? I imagine this is based on Xisco's
extensive bug reading.

	Of course, it is a shame that one person's bad attitude causes people
to get upset; if it is not something affecting just them - then its
worthy of wider examination I guess.

	The more help with this class of bugs - poking the code, investigating
causes, and/or when the regression got introduced, reading the patches &
coming up with a solution the better - much appreciated.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot