Let failed Jenkins builds set Verified: -1 in Gerrit?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:10:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 2:00 AM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at collabora.co.uk> wrote:

> I think this was a decision from Norbert, probably because he was worried
> about false negatives. A workaround is to watch your inbox (which gets a
> mail, whatever is the outcome), rather than the above URL.
>
> (I would have no problem if Jenkins would put a Verified-1, though.)

Indeed False positive is a problem, especially since verify is a -1/+1 range
and
"By default, a change is submittable when it gets at least one highest
vote in each voting category and has no lowest vote (aka veto vote) in
any category."

so if jenkins did put a -1 that would be blocking until _jenkins_
reverse its vote.

Norbert