Association between ToC index object and its paragraph content

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Thu Dec 7 05:04:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

While walking all paragraphs of a Writer document and visiting their text
content, I come across text portions (the Heading N) which have Bookmarks
whose name is something like “_Toc263250771”. However, when I walk the
paragraphs and text portions that actually make up the ToC of the document
itself, I see no indication or reference to these bookmarks.

Likewise, when I get the ToC of the document I can find some information
about entries, where it’s anchored on the page, but no actual “unfolded”
content.

Question is also posted in the forum including some code snippets:

  https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91448

Is there an association between the XDocumentIndex object (the ToC index
of the document) and the XTextContent objects (paragraphs that make the
actual ToC content) and how can I find it?

Thanks!
Jens

--
Jens Tröger