Updating Spanish dictionary in Gerrit

Ricardo Palomares Martínez rpmdisguise-java at yahoo.es
Thu Dec 7 23:30:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

When we released version 2.2 of Spanish Dictionary in RLA-ES
(https://github.com/sbosio/rla-es/), we had some problems uploading
the extension to the LO extensions site (because we used to upload
more than 20 OXT as part of each new version, which was no longer
feasible after LO extensions website revamp), and, in the end, I
forgot to update the general OXT in LO repository.

It has been a long time since our last release and it is time to push
a new version, although it will take some weeks to sort and prepare
the new version. In the meantime, I'd like to push the current last
release to LO repository. I'm following our own how-to, which involves
typing this in the LO dictionaries repository:

gitdir=$(git rev-parse --git-dir); scp -p -P 29418
GerritUser at gerrit.libreoffice.org:hooks/commit-msg ${gitdir}/hooks/

replacing the .aff and .dic files (no changes in the other dictionary
files), commit the changes and write to this list.

However, I have a link in our how-to to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Dictionaries and that
page no longer exists, so I wonder if the procedure is still valid, or
something has changed and, due to it, I have stopped before committing
the changes. I have a Gerrit user (RickieES) and my local clone of
dictionaries has been brought up to date before following the above
steps. Is it still OK if I commit and push the changes and write it here?

TIA

--
Ricardo Palomares (RickieES)
https://github.com/RickieES