Updating Spanish dictionary in Gerrit

Ricardo Palomares Martínez rpmdisguise-java at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 9 14:07:41 UTC 2017

El 08/12/17 a las 20:19, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos escribió:
> <rpmdisguise-java at yahoo.es>:
>> However, I have a link in our how-to to
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Dictionaries and that
>> page no longer exists, so I wonder if the procedure is still valid […]
>
> The link works for me. Maybe the wiki was down temporarily?

Sorry, I had it wrong in the RLA-ES, with a trailing additional comma.

> I’m not aware of any changes in the procedure.

As always, thank you very much for your reply. Here is the Gerrit
changeset:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/46142/

As usual, I've forgotten to rebase my local copy of the repository
until I've tried to push the changes and got the error message. In
order to update our wiki, which is the right moment to run git rebase?
Would it be best to run it right after pulling the changes from the
master repository and before committing the new changes, or just
before trying to push upstream?

TIA

--
Ricardo Palomares (RickieES)