master build fails if --with-vendor option is set in autogen.input

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Fri Dec 22 22:14:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

I get the following error when building the master:

> [build CXX] framework/source/fwe/classes/sfxhelperfunctions.cxx
> /home/libo/master/svtools/source/misc/langhelp.cxx: In function ‘rtl::OUString getInstalledLocaleForSystemUILanguage(const com::sun::star::uno::Sequence<rtl::OUString>&, bool)’:
> /home/libo/master/svtools/source/misc/langhelp.cxx:128:47: error: unable to find string literal operator ‘operator""JBF_at_home’ with ‘const char [1]’, ‘long unsigned int’ arguments
>                  OUString sVendor(OOO_VENDOR);

I guess the problem is in the commit
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=1c7d3390022908cfbfd30f55e8c0c3b60a045da7
because no other recent commit changed  svtools/source/misc/langhelp.cxx

If I remove the option --with-vendor=JBF_at_home from my autogen.input
file the compile error disappears.

Best regards.
JBF
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.