[ANN] libabw 0.1.2 is out
dtardon at redhat.com
Sun Dec 31 13:32:47 UTC 2017
libabw is a library for import of Abiword documents.
List of changes:
- Fix several issues identified by Coverity.
- Parse paragraph and cell borders.
- Improve parsing of lists.
- Fix build with boost >= 1.59.
- Make the output of abw2* --help more compatible with help2man.
- Fix various problems when parsing broken files found by oss-fuzz.
- Require C++11 for build.
- Parse fields. (tdf#74466)
- Parse floating (not inline) images. (tdf#74463)
- Parse text boxes.
- Drop outdated MSVC project files.
- Set minimal width/height of inline images (which usually do not have
dimensions set in the file) to 1 inch. (tdf#74462)
Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libabw
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libabw/
More information about the LibreOffice