Usage of ActiveX in Libre Office

libroffice.dev at artavi.de libroffice.dev at artavi.de
Thu Feb 2 16:49:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I did today a quick test on a Windows 7 (32Bit) computer.

AOO 4.1.1 was de-installed completely first and I verified that COM and
OLE didn't worked anymore.
After that LOO 5.2.5.1 was installed with deactivated ActiveX support.

Both COM and OLE are working. Automation through our ERP is working and
I could embed a calc document into MSWord and edit it.

So sorry for upsetting the apple cart.
cheers
Jörgen