using libreoffice calc software as a library

Detlef Hüttemann huettemann at cosmocode.de
Fri Feb 3 12:25:23 UTC 2017

hello list,

do there is a way to use the libreoffice software as a server component?
I have complex formulas in a spreadsheet and I need to use these algorthms
in a webserver.
I don't need the spreadsheet character - I just want to fill in some input
values into the input cells, and to read out the results from other cells.

Is the only way to do it  the -headless approach? Or can I use some
software components as a library in my own application?

Thanks for any hints,

detlef