Stop jenkins when new patchset uploaded?

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:02:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 2/5/2017 6:58 PM, Zolnai Tamás wrote:

I wonder whether it can be solved somehow to stop jenkins build, when
a new patch set is uploaded to gerrit. It seems a waste of resources
to finish build of a previous patch set if a new one is there.

I believe that this isn't the best solution. There are sometimes cases when it's not desirable (and it's not guaranteed that *the last* patch set will necessarily be the one pushed).
IMO the best option is to provide meand to manually do that from gerrit by owner of the patch set (if possible), or the same from the build page itself.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski