Retail Industry Database 2017

Natalie natalie at bestprospectz.com
Tue Feb 7 20:06:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope all is well with you!

Did you have a chance to review my previous Email which I have sent you.

Kindly let me know your target Audience (Geographic Location / Business
Vertical / Job Titles) so that I can get back to you with updated counts and
other information.

Target Industry:  _____________; Target Geography:  ______________; Target
Job Title:  _______________.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Natalie Williams

US Data - European Data - Australian Data - Asia Pacific Data - Email Append
- Data Append - Technology Specific Data - Email Marketing.

_______

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire an opt-in email list of Retail Industry
Database 2017?

which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of
-Individual Retailers, Export Consolidation Facilities, Sporting Goods
Stores, Building Material Retailers, Warehouse, Department stores, Discount
stores, Warehouse stores, Variety stores, Specialty stores, General stores,
Convenience stores, Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Malls, E-tailers , Vending
Machines, Automated Retail stores, Big-box stores, Convenience stores,
Retailers, Wholesalers, Buyers & Importers and many more across USA, UK,
Canada, Australia, Europe and most of the world.

If your target audience is not mentioned above, kindly please fill it below.

Send me your target audience and geographical area, so that I can give you
more information, Counts, Pricing as well as few samples, just for your
review.

Target Industry:  _____________          Target Geography:  ______________
Target Job Title:  _________________

Looking forward to hear from you .

Best Regards,

Natalie Williams

Marketing Manager

Other Industries :- Oil & Gas, Energy & Utility, Health Care,
Transportation, Manufacturing, Finance, Insurance, Food & Beverage,
Hospitality, Construction, Publishing and Printing, Semiconductors, Security
Etc.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'