Typo textbodyjustfied

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 8 14:40:29 UTC 2017

There
sberg wrote
> On 02/08/2017 12:09 PM, julien2412 wrote:
>> is it ok to fix the missing "i" in "textbodyjustfied" or is it a typo
>> we'll
>> got to keep to preserve compatibility with existing docs?
>
> ENOCONTEXT

There's no specific context (no bugtracker, no request on Irc or forum,
....), just encountered this typo when reading code.

Now either I can change the typo in locations indicated by Opengrok see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=textbodyjustfied&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=
or I let as it because it'd break some documents.

Julien